Scaleauto - 7118SP

Kommer i 2 kvartal 2024.

Prisen er ukendt !

1.500,00 kr.
Inkl. moms
Antal
Kommer i 2 kvartal 2024.

LMP Acura ARX-05 - 24H Daytona 2018.

Scaleauto launches pre-orders and prepares the release of two 1/24 scale LMPs, the Oreca 07 and the Acura ARX 05 .

These new slot cars were announced a year ago (see our post) . Scaleauto has taken its time, but these cars should be on slot tracks in 2021. Scaleauto is launching its new slot car category with these two LMP (Le Mans Prototype) models, the Oreca 07 and the Acura ARX 05 .

Scaleauto has chosen to reproduce on the one hand the two Acura ARX 05 , # 6 and # 7 of Team Penske during the 24 Hours of Daytona 2018 and the two Oreca 07 LMP which made the 24 hours of Le Mans in 2017. The first is the car of Team Vaillante # 13 and the other, # 28, the racing car of Team Richard Mille.

These two new models in the LMP category will be fitted with the Sport XL Scaleauto chassis. As a reminder, the XL series chassis are made of aluminum with carbon fiber elements and have an engine mount in the Sidewinder position.

Scaleauto has not yet communicated the release date of these two 1/24 scale LMPs, we will not fail to come back to the arrival of this new category of slot cars.

SC - 7118SP

Produkter i samme kategori

(There are 16 other products in the same category)

New Account Register

Already have an account?